Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Supa Qool DJ Uncle Q - Give Thanks: An Organic Blend of Soul and Spices (Thanksgiving Day Mix)

A little something for the thanksgiving break from my good friend Supa Qool DJ Uncle Q. No doubt I'll be bumping this at my Moms crib Thursday. Check out his blog Filthyspeakeraddict.com

Photobucket

DOWNLOAD: Supa Qool DJ Uncle Q - Give Thanks: An Organic Blend of Soul and Spices

Intro
The Sylvers - Don’t Give Up The Good Life
Lenny Kravitz - It Ain’t Over ‘Til It’s Over
Tony! Toni! Tone! - Thinking Of You
Peter Brown - Without Love
Sly & The Family Stone - Thankful N’ Thoughful
Stevie Wonder - Hey Love
Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back to Me (That’s What I’m Gonna Do)
Marvin Gaye - I Want You
William DeVaughn - Be Thankful For What You’ve Got
Dennis Brown - Love Has Found It’s Way
Quartermaine - 1127 (Woofie’s Waltz)
Sade - Kiss Of Life
Tom Scott - Today
M.F.S.B. - Love Is The Message
Quartermaine - Cut it up Q
Alicia Myers - I Want To Thank You
Fatback - I Found Lovin’
Michael Jackson - Baby Be Mine
Roberta Flack and Donnie Hathaway - Back Together Again
Luther Vandross - Glow Of Love

Photobucket

No comments: