Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Body In The Trunk



I was spinning at Marquee last tuesday, having a good night, then around 1:30am the requests come pouring in. It funny because, I can deal with the first 2, I just ignore the girls asking for Justin or Timbaland, like i'm not going to drop those at some point. Anyway, This girls comes up to me and I completely diss her. I give her the serious gas face, she doesn't even get mad, just stands next to the booth. so i lean over and say, "NO REQUESTS!!!!." She looks at me and says, can you play Nore "Body In the trunk." I have to admit, I couldn't hate. Did I play it, nah, I chickened out. But I wanted to. Does anyone remember that Cypha Sounds best of N.O.R.E tape hosted by Flex. I got that shit for free from the back of some van in the parking lot at Summer Jam 98, just to get it stolen from me a few months later. If anyone still has a copy, i'll pay for you to send that to me. You can see where this post is going, i'm gonna post some Noreaga...

CNN Feat. Tragedy Khadafi & Nas - Calm Down

Bette Midler - Superstar (The Sample)

Noreaga - Married To Marijuana

No comments: